NSP – Non Solo Pizza – Parnell (Auckland)
- One of the best restaurants in Parnell (we think)
- Great for pizza pasta lovers
- Good spot to take someone special
- Be sure to try the Tiramisu
- Great wine list
- Courtyard dining and inside
- Bar on entry for a casual drink in good company
Check out the newly refurbished Non-solo (NSP) Pizzeria in Parnell.
On the menu is some delicious pizzas made in the pizza oven and really good pasta to be enjoyed too. There’s an excellent wine list with lots of great wines from as far as France and Italy, along with some good local wines to choose from also.
There’s a bar on entry or dine in or outdoors, in the courtyard.
NSP has been around for years and is an absolute favourite amongst locals, and it would be our favourite restaurant in Parnell by far.