Appleby House, Huts & Glamping – Appleby (Nelson)
- Take a bike and your swim wear and a good book
- A place to rest and relax
- Out of town yet it’s only a short drive and a ‘stone throw away’
- Different choices of accommodation
- Something unique for Nelson & Tasman
- Mountain views
Situated on 25 acres of Waimea Plain land beautifully located for peace and quiet with 360 degree views of mountains, Richmond Ranges and the Waimea Estuary.
Appleby House was built in 2008, 2018 the Rabbit Island Huts were added to the property and in 2020 a banquet hall was added.
Amenities are close with Mapua (8 min drive), Richmond (8 min drive) Rabbit Island (beach & bird sanctuary) with a few kilometres were there’s lots of fun things to do from swimming, biking, walking and horse riding tracks all found in gorgeous isolation, Rough Island next to Rabbit Island is good for white baiting, bird watching and has an equestrian park.